A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Touchstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Touchstone, Pediatrician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Touchstone, MD, PA is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Touchstone graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Touchstone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Lynn Touchstone MD and PA is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joy L. Touchstone practice?
- Dr. Joy Touchstone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joy Touchstone practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians and Richardson Internists.