A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Tun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Tun, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tun graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Tun has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy L Tun BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joy L. Tun practice?
- Dr. Joy Tun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joy Tun practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Emergency Physicians.