A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Tun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Tun, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tun graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tun has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joy L. Tun practice?
Dr. Joy Tun practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians, Bronx Emergency Physicians, Bronx Pediatric Specialists, and Bronx Psychiatrists.