A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Ungaretti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Ungaretti, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ungaretti graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Ungaretti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Ann Ungaretti MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joy A. Ungaretti practice?
- Dr. Joy Ungaretti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joy Ungaretti practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Oak Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.