A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Weissman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Weissman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Weissman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Weissman MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joy Weissman practice?
- Dr. Joy Weissman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joy Weissman practices Internal Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists.