A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Welsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Welsh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Welsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Welsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joy L. Welsh practice?
Dr. Joy Welsh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Obstetricians & Gynecologists.