A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Welsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Welsh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Welsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy L Welsh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joy L. Welsh practice?
- Dr. Joy Welsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joy Welsh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Obstetricians & Gynecologists.