A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy White is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy White, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Eisenhower Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Michele White MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joy M. White practice?
- Dr. Joy White has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joy White practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Palm Springs Physiatrists.