Dr. Joy Zerrudo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joy Zerrudo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Seldera a few times in the past 2 years. She seems very rushed and did not answer my questions clearly. I have had two miscarriages in the past 6 months, neither of those times was did she seem very concerned about my well being. After my second miscarraige (just recently) she had contacted me at my place work to give me results of my blood test. She proceeded to tell me that just because it was my first miscarraige doesn't mean it will happen again. I took much offense to this statement seeing as this was the second time it happened to me and I am very concerned whether or not I am able to concieve. If she would have read my chart before she called me she would have known that!! I would definitely not reccomend this doctor.

December 4th, 2011

This doctor recommended a significant surgical procedure following a routine pap smear. Luckily, I had enough sense to question her and followed up with two other doctors, who both said that there was nothing wrong with me or my body and that the best approach was to wait and do a repeat pap in a year. She wanted to perform a LEEP procedure immediately - despite the fact that I had told her during my appointment that my husband and I were getting ready to try for a child. A LEEP procedure removes part of your cervix and can have an impact on pregnancies, especially if they are close together. The more people I talk to about this doctor, the more I hear that she is surgery happy. She has a high C-section rate - gee, I wonder why. I am thrilled that I have found a new doctor to handle my pregnancy, and that I did NOT listen to this doctor.

September 3rd, 2009

Love her! She is caring, cute and very easy to talk to about issues. She has delievered 3 of my babies... Her life is her patients. Very loving woman.

May 9th, 2016