A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Zia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Zia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zia graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Zia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Zia MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joy Zia practice?
- Dr. Joy Zia has 1 office location.
Dr. Joy Zia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.