A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joya Sahu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joya Sahu is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joya Sahu, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahu graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sahu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joya Sahu MD is a female Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Joya Sahu practice?
- Dr. Joya Sahu has 1 office location.
Dr. Joya Sahu practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.