A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Aycock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Aycock, Assistant Professor of Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Aycock, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Aycock graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Aycock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Weiss Memorial Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aycock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joyce K. Aycock practice?
Dr. Joyce Aycock practices Plastic Surgery near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Plastic Surgeons.