Dr. Joyce Boehmer MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Florissant, MO

3.4

April 18th, 2013
i need a new doctor
I went in for skin breakout, weakness, tiredness, headaches and dizziness. She said I had acne for the skin break outs aand I had never had this before. My bp was normal, but wrote additional bp medication. A few weeks late I had a stroke (past has had 2 stroke) hospital ran labs and expanded the labs because no reason for ski rashess. The ran lab to rule out lupus which according to them was the first lab that should have been ran due to the complaints. I was diagnosed with lupus, which is the causes of the strokes. They reporthey are scheduling a 1pm appointment but the document another timthere for you will be late and there goes a missed appointment or conversation with the rude receptionist. Where tries to make is seem like your arguing but it is her who is carrying.

July 13th, 2012
Steer clear of this one
After asking a couple of questions she diagnosed me with a ruptured disk in my back. Sent me home with 6 weeks bed rest then physical therapy. No tests, no consulting with other doctors, no sending me to any kind of specialist. I PUSHED for an MRI only to find out that it was NOT a ruptured disk. No professionalism, no ability to say that she does not know what's wrong and refer me to someone else who might know. Would rather fly by the seat of her pants. Patient, Beware!

March 8th, 2010
Bottom line, do not use!
She is very good at putting on a front but if you are really sick, she will back pedal as fast as possible. Her diagnosis' are uneducated and careless, better not need a hospital, she has no time for that.