Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Go to Bonsu only if you have a death wish  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2013

Bonsu rolled her eyes when I told her my symptoms - and let her know they matched my two sisters that also had ovarian cancer. I finally went to Hopkins. She goes out on month-long "surprise" leave. She is unprofessional and adolescent. She is a coward and substandard.

Feb 27th, 2012

Dr. Bonsu was great with bedside manner. She remembers ALL her patients. Her staff is always friendly and makes the wait time seem a little less irritating. I have never waited so long for a doctor in my life. One evening I spent over 3 hours in her office. This is simply a result of bad scheduling.

|  Bonsu  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2011

I love Dr. Bonsu. I have cycled thru other GYN's before and she is by far the best. I always feel comfortable in a somewhat uncomfortable situation and the office staff is prompt, usually busy, which is a good sign. They always recognize that I am in the office even when they are on the phone. I hope she doesn't retire until after I have children!!!

|  Danyell  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

DR. BONSU IS THE BEST! I COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER GYN. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE. I HAVE HADE SEVERAL GYN'S IN THE PAST BUT I WILL NEVER SWITCH AGAIN! WHEN YOU HAVE A GYN THAT REMEMBERS YOU, YOUR NAME, YOUR SPOUSE, THOSE LITTLE DETAILS, OMG, WHATELSE COULD YOU ASK FOR! I AM WITH HER FOR LIFE. (Yes I know all caps mean I am shouting)

Mar 22nd, 2011

Dr. Bonsu is WONDERFUL! I love the fact that she cares beyond just a patient doctor relationship. She is very comforting and supportive in all that she does in all situations.

|  So caring  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2010

Dr. Bonsu just did my DNC on Wednesday. She was so sweet and caring and listened to me as I was scared and nervous. I loved her so much im switching to her. Thanks Dr. Bonsu!

|  awesome, professional, kind MD!!  |  show details
May 10th, 2010

i started going to dr. bonsu when i was about 4 months pregnant. she always takes time to help me and answer any questions i have. she is courteous and friendly while still being a professional. she makes you feel comfortable to ask questions and get clarification on any issues you have. she is the BEST ob that i've had and i recommend her to ANYONE seeking professional, courteous treatment

by Jenna ross on Feb 1st, 2010

Couldnt ask for a better gyn then Dr.Bonsu...she makes u feel comfortabe in all situations you may be havin...

|  Great first visit  |  show details
by Danielle Baker on Oct 27th, 2009

My first visit with Dr. Bonsu was scary going in because it was my first Gynecologist visit, but after her and her staff knew of this they eased my mind completely and walked me through every procedure they were doing to me. Dr. Bonsu and Toni are great, they get my kudos and approval!

|  Dr. Bonsu  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2008

Dr. Bonsu is absolutely amazing! She is professional, but still kind and has a very good bedside manner. She spends plenty of time with her patients, and explains everything in easily understandable terms. She also makes herself available, and if you need to call her for a question, she is very prompt in returning your calls.

Sep 7th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Joyce Bonsu is a great doctor! I was very nervous throughout my entire pregnancy, and she always listened and tried very hard to help. She has an excellent bedside manner. Also, she has young children of her own, so she really understands what pregnan

Aug 11th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Best Doctor Ever: I though it was an American thing for doctors to be so detached from their patients till I meet doctor Bonsu, she was there for me and listened to all my concerns about my pregnancy. I'll recommend her for OB care

Feb 19th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Excellent Doctor: Dr. Bonsu is great. I was recommended by my sister. She makes you feel really comfortable and she has been there for me threw some tough times. She even calls to check up on you. I will keep her as my doctor for every pregnancy. I drove