A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Brackebusch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Brackebusch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Brackebusch, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brackebusch graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Brackebusch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce M Brackebusch MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joyce M. Brackebusch practice?
- Dr. Joyce Brackebusch has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Brackebusch practices Otolaryngology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Otolaryngologists.