Dr. Joyce Bradshaw MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Auburn, CA

• Good
  • Bad

January 14th, 2016
This doctor made us wait on her for over 2 hours. I ended up having to reschedule. It's hard getting an appointment when you need it because she is only there 2 days a week. I've tried calling for the past 3 days to refill my kid's prescription & have yet to hear back from anyone. The receptionist suggest I make an appt. My kid just went to see her less than a month ago.

September 27th, 2013
Caring and thorough!
A family member recommended Dr. Bradshaw and we are so thankful she is our son's pediatrician! She is very knowledgable, respectful, caring, and thorough. I read the reviews before mine and they are pretty much true! What I appreciate the most about Dr. Bradshaw is that when our son got croup, she called us after hours to see how he was doing and let us know that she was there if we had any more questions. This, too, was new to us. It was so sweet! Thank you Dr. Bradshaw!

August 14th, 2013
Best Pediatrician in Auburn Area
She always takes her time with the kids, is compassionate, gives great explanations and rationales for treatments. She also has a keen sense of humor. My twins have been seeing her for 11 years and we love her!

July 25th, 2013
Great great great pediatrician!
Both of my children (under 2 yrs old) see dr Bradshaw. She gives professional opinion for your children, but respects your decision if you go against that opinion. I would recommend to anyone who believes in natural medicine and natural immunity due to this respect. She is a very very nice woman and is always professional but also laid back. Extremely good with children!!

January 29th, 2013
One size fits all.
Dr. Bradshaw is a doctor who obviously cares about being thorough with her patients. All three of my children were with her from birth. Eventually though, I found that her bedside manner is better with parents than it is with children. She also tows the line with recommendations from the Academy of Pediatrics without regard for the fact that all children and parents are different. I sometimes left appointments feeling bullied to handle things the way she wanted. Eventually, i just left her practice.

September 12th, 2011
"The Baby Whisperer"
Dr Bradshaw is hands down the best doctor my family has had the chance to visit, and my wife and I couldn't be happier with our choice of pediatrician. As new parents we wanted the very best care for our infant daughter, and I can say with complete confidence that we found the best doctor in Northern California. Dr Bradshaw never made us feel rushed, answered all our questions (and we had many), and even called back after our appointments to follow up. I didn't even know Doctors personally called patients back! Having a newborn can be a little stressful at times, but it is much less so with a Doctor as professional, kind, and experienced as Dr Bradshaw. My family will be moving to the area in the next several months and I have already told them that I found the perfect pediatrician!

February 15th, 2016