Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joyce Burton
Dr. Joyce Burton, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cobleskill, NY, with another office in Delanson, NY. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Burton is affiliated with Bassett Medical Center, Little Falls Hospital and Bassett Hospital Mary Imogene. She speaks English.
Dr. Joyce Burton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joyce Burton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cobleskill, NY.
Dr. Stephen Strasser
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Cobleskill, NY 0.01 mi24
Dr. Linda Christie
Cobleskill, NY 0.01 mi32
Dr. Caroline Gomez-Dicesare
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Cobleskill, NY 0.01 mi19