Overall Review

4.7

April 5th, 2016
dr. Burton is a great dr. , she is kind and very concerned about her patients .S he takes the time to know her patients and only wants the best for them

April 4th, 2015
A Rare Doctor.
Dr. Burton is the type of Dr. that not only treats your condition. But, takes the time to sit down and listen to you and gives you the type of caring that is rare to find these days. Dr. Burton goes out of her way and above and beyond for her patients.

October 17th, 2010
Dr. Joyce Burton cares
I have seen Dr Joyce Burton for over 10 years and have always recieved the utmost care. If I have a questinon concerning my care and she can't give me and answer right then and there she will call me at home with the answer. She is compasionate with all her patients and have called me many times at home after having seen her to followup with how I am doing. It feels like she isn't just my doctor but a friend I can rely on whenever I need help with my health.

May 13th, 2010
Hospital visit
Dr. Burton was the admitting doctor at my ER Visit. She got the diagonsis right away, and I wish I had followed up with her after my Hospital Visit.It has taken an additional Test and 3 other doctors to arrived at the same diagnosis. I didn't follow up with her becasue I don't have a lot of confidence in the Bassett HC System, but I may change my mind about Bassett now.