A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Chain-Ling Chang MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joyce C. Chang practice?
- Dr. Joyce Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Chang practices Internal Medicine near Carson, CA.
See Carson Internists.