A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Chang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joyce C. Chang practice?
Dr. Joyce Chang practices Internal Medicine near Carson, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Carson Internists.