A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Choe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Choe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Choe graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Choe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joyce E. Choe practice?
Dr. Joyce Choe practices Ophthalmology near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Chehalis, WA.
See Vancouver Ophthalmologists.