Dr. Joyce Chung Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 3rd, 2013

This lady has Absolutely no interest in her patients .

Hi there, I went to see this lady( I don't event want to call her a Doctor). She walks into the room and don't even has eye contact with her patient. When I asked questions I never gotten exact straight answer, it always was here and there. Ones she sad out of blue- " I can't just give you a pill that will help you. Just deal with what you have and I'm really sorry that you got your symptoms."CT scan and Ultrasound had show that I have a growth on thyroid. They couldn't even perform a biopsy because I fainted and this" Doctor" sad that they won't do it anymore and just wait and see what happen with me down the road????? AVOID , AVOID, AVOID!!!!!!!!!! Look for a professional

July 8th, 2013

Horrible!

This doctor is really horrid! My mother got a diagnosis of cancer from her while no family members were around her when it was specified over and over that she does not understand English and she will need family there to explain any diagnosis to her. Chung also minimizes problems including my mothers and did a horrible job of helping her. To sum it up she has one hand on the door and the other in the office. She sees patients as numbers versus actual patients! AVOID AVOID AVOID if you want to understand someone speak proficient English and help you through comprehension of diagnosis and avoid if you want a doctor that truly is an expert versus minimizer. Requesting labs from her are like pulling teeth. I requested labs for my mother before she was diagnosed and having symptoms and Joyce Chung made it so hard to even get her labs. Very political and always watches out for the good of sharp versus the good of the patient.

June 8th, 2011

Accusatory and Unresponsive

There is a huge communication problem with understanding her words and what I feel to be a "cultural divide". She tried to minimize my complaints, disregard the obvious blood tests and then told me she couldn't treat me because I did not fit a "clinicl profile" for anything specific. She also intimated that I was less then truthful with her in regard to the supplements I take! Took a month to see her, then I was treated like it was all in my head. I resent being treated like that by anyone, but my health care professional? Come on! I'm sick and need help! Next specialist visit is another 2 month wait. Sigh......

February 9th, 2011

Are you Listening?

Very unhappy with her care. Being a high risk pregnancy you'd think I'd get closer monitoring. Nope. My last doctor had labs done every month, but my insurance changed so now I got her. She tells me my symptoms are all in my head even though my family notices a change. She rushes your visits so she doesn't listen attentively.

July 15th, 2010

great personality, quickly able to assess and treat my problem I come from the Bay Area to see her

June 29th, 2010

Great doctor but she's a bit hard to understand.

November 11th, 2009

Suffer from chronic fatigue, weight gain, loss of hair, acne, irregular periods and several family members with thyroid issues. She examined me did a couple test (blood) and then said I was just a normal aging tired mom of 3! WTH!? So are all my friends and they don't feel like this or are going thru this!!!! Didn't look into it any further. NEXT!

April 26th, 2017