Dr. Joyce Cummings Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joyce Cummings?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Joyce Cummings?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Cummings is a fabulous doctor. She has been my children's pediatrician for over 10 years. We trust her explicitly and highly recommend her.

November 11th, 2016

Dr. Cummings is very personable and relates well to her patients and parents. She is very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend her!

November 7th, 2016

Best Pediatrician

My children have been patiients of Dr. Cummings for about 10 years. We love having her as their doctor and don't plan on leaving any time soon.

June 8th, 2016

Best Dr at Lewis Gale Pediatrics!

Dr. Cummings is THE best Doctor we've ever had. She is so great with my kids and they just love her. She always makes them feel comfortable and at ease. She not only takes the time to answer my questions but answers there's also. We just love her :)

May 9th, 2016

Dr. Cummings is the best pediatric physician I have ever had to deal with. She is one of the few physicians that actually still care about their patients. She will spend as much time as needed . You never feel rushed. She has treated my granddaughter since she was 2, she is 17 now and I hate the fact that in the next year she will have to leave the pediatric dept. If you want a physician who cares about your child and goes out of her way to help with any problems your child might have, I definitely recommend Dr. Joyce Cummings.

April 25th, 2016

Encourages to call for any further concerns and contacted me personally with lab results when unable to wait in the office. My child likes her as a physician.

March 30th, 2016

I love this office and Dr. Cummings is awesome. I am so glad my kids have such a great office to go to!

March 6th, 2016

She Takes Great Care of our Little Ones

Dr Cummings was awesome with my daughter. The times I have had to bring her were when she wasn't feeling well. Dr. Cummings listened to my concerns and was very thorough in explaining what needed to be done and alleviated a lot of my fears. She took great care in examining my little one. I am grateful to her for providing such excellent care to our children as well as the parents.

February 21st, 2016

Dr. Cummings is wonderful!

Dr. Cummings is one of the best pediatricians, in my opinion. She is very polite, respectful, and through. I would recommend her or Lewis-Gale Pediatrics to anyone.

January 22nd, 2016

Dr. Cummings has an amazing ease with each of my kids (no pretend niceties, all crazy genuine) and each resonate with her in spite of having very different personalities. She and her staff appreciate the value of a working mother's time and Dr. Cummings never condescends to me about my own knowledge of my child's well-being and health. She spends time going over concerns, never rushes, and yet somehow stays on schedule for most appointments for which I'm grateful, and her nursing staff is warm, accessible and helpful.

January 21st, 2016

My little boy has seen Dr. Cummings two different times for sick visits and both times she was absolutely WONDERFUL! He felt better within 1-2 days with her prescribed medication. Thank you so much Dr. Cummings!

January 20th, 2016

EXCELLENT - highly recommend

I just had my daughter at Lewis Gale and Dr. Cummings was the on-call pediatrician. We liked Dr. Cummings so much, we decided to schedule her newborn check-ups with her. She is absolutely an amazing doctor and I will continue to drive from the Bonsack area to LG to keep my daughter in her practice. She is so kind, courteous, thorough and respectful. She is easy to talk to and NEVER, EVER rushes me out of the exam room. She answers all of my questions without hesitation and explains diagnosis and treatments thoroughly so that I can fully understand. Having had reason interaction with LG's "competitor" in the Roanoke Valley for some of my daughter's needs, I can definitely say that if you want an amazing pediatrician, this practice is where you need to be! Dr. Cummings has personally called to check up on my daughter after appointments and has returned my calls or spoken with me immediately when I call if she's available. This office also holds extended hours on weeknights, some holidays and Sat / Sun. I think the longest I've ever waited was 40 minutes - the average is usually 10-15. I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Cummings and her staff!