Dr. Joyce Davidson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joyce Davidson?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Joyce Davidson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 4th, 2015

Dr. Davidson has treated two of my children. I appreciate her insights and her kindness.

July 9th, 2014

Great Doctor

She goes the extra mile. I was hospitalized for an unrelated medical procedure. I called her office and left a message that I could not meet with her at my scheduled appointment time due to my extended hospital stay. SHE called me the same day while I was still in the hospital--not someone from her staff, but she called. I cherish this experience. I know she was busy, but she took time to check with me.

April 29th, 2013

Menninger Clinic Review

Dr.D is extremely inconsistent, scatter-brained, difficult to communicate with, and authoritatively innapropriate. She gives innacurate medical advice and does not look at people or treatments holistically. She is quick to judge and can be very bitter. She runs an Anxiety Group at the Menninger Clinic and her teaching skills are so poor and uncohesive that more than half the patients end up walking out and many do not even show up in the first place. If you come to Menninger try and avoid her at all costs.

March 19th, 2016