A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Davis, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Davis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Nail Diseases
- Photo Dynamic Therapy (Photopheresis)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Davis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joyce C. Davis practice?
Dr. Joyce Davis practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.