Dr. Joyce Davis MD Patient Reviews

3.8

no change

October 18th, 2016
Highly Recommend Dr Joyce Davis
I saw Dr. Davis for hair removal on my chin. I was so happy with the results, that I am now doing my under arms. She and her staff are lovely to work with. Dr. Davis carefully explains everything about the procedure and is meticulous in her execution. In addition, she maintains an accurate schedule which means that I am seen at the time of my appointment. I have never had to wait

September 25th, 2016
One of the best!
I have known Dr Davis for 25 years! I was referred to her originally by a co-worker when I had poison ivy years ago. Throughout the years, I have been treated for many skin irritations including eczema and psoriasis. I have also gotten botox and various fillers. Dr Davis is kind and thorough. She is excellent with her diagnosis and treatment plan. She also has a great eye for the cosmetic work she does keeping everything natural looking. My teenage children have also seen Dr Davis for acne and they have had good results with her treatment plans. I would HIGHLY recommend Joyce Davis for Dermatology. I value my relationship with her and I am so thankful for all that she has done for me.

September 15th, 2016
Great doctor!
I went to several doctors before I went to Dr. Davis. She was the only one to take extra steps to figure out the problem. She has changed my life. All of her staff is very warm and welcoming. I highly recommend her!

March 16th, 2016
Very good doctor
Dr. Davis is very professional. Her manner is both friendly and assuring. I had a good experience. Got my issue taken care of with no pain.

September 29th, 2015
Dr Davis gave me the most thorough full-body examination I have ever had. Her pleasant office is run smoothly and efficiently.

July 1st, 2015
RATING OF DR DAVIS //EXCELLENT DR
CALM AND PLEASANT STAFF GREETS PATIENTS//AND THE YOUNG BEAUTIFUL DR DAVIS PUTS YOU AT EASE WITH A SMILE AND THEN A THOROUGH QUICK AND EFFICIENT DIAGNOSIS /AND TREATMENT //A GOOD EXPERIENCE ALL AROUND // THANK YOU ///

March 8th, 2015
Dr. Davis did laser surgery on my hands and arms to remove brown age spots and other discolorations. It took two treatments and the results are spectacular! I could not be more pleased. Also, the office staff are all pleasant and helpful.

February 27th, 2015
Very welcoming staff, Dr. Davis is GREAT! Takes time to talk to you and explain what her next step will be, she also goes that extra mile for you if she has to.

December 17th, 2014
Very knowledgeable and committed to patients.

March 17th, 2014
Dr Davis is the BEST
I am a 72 year old female still working. I have been to see Dr. Davis approximately 4 times for filler and non-surgical lift. My skin looks fabulous! People are dumb struck when I tell them my age. Dr. Davis has removed 10 to 15 years off my face. She is great! Not only is Dr Davis an excellent dermatologist but is compassionate and caring. Anna, Dr. Davis' assistant is absolutely precious - caring nad knowledgeable. Wouldn't trade both Dr Davis and Anna for the world!!!

September 24th, 2013
Money Grubber
Dr. Davis is all about money. She performed a series of treatments for me which I paid out of pocket for because I don't have insurance. She told me during the treatment that I wasn't allowed to ask questions unless I wanted to pay extra for a "consultation". This was especially outrageous and greedy of her because I was already paying her full price for her service. Then when she recommended a prescription, she launched into this condescending lecture about how out of her "compassion" she wouldn't charge extra for it. I've never been to a doctor who charged extra for asking questions or writing prescriptions. I think that's unethical of her.

February 5th, 2013
This is a Dr?
If there was a no star category she would get it! only thing this "Dr" see's is a money sign when someone walks into her sight.