A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Dobbertin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Dobbertin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dobbertin
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dobbertin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Dobbertin, DC, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobbertin graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dobbertin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital
- N E VT Regional Hospital Invr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Marie Dobbertin DC and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joyce M. Dobbertin practice?
- Dr. Joyce Dobbertin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Dobbertin practices Family Medicine near Lyndon, VT.
See Lyndon Primary Care Doctors.