A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Dobbertin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Dobbertin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dobbertin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Dobbertin, DC, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobbertin graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dobbertin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital
- N E VT Regional Hospital Invr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Marie Dobbertin DC and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joyce M. Dobbertin practice?
- Dr. Joyce Dobbertin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Dobbertin practices Family Medicine near Lyndon, VT.
See Lyndon Primary Care Doctors.