Dr. Joyce Endo MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

July 25th, 2013
Gratitude for Excellent Care
I am so grateful to have Dr. Endo as my primary care physician. In all the years she has treated me, she has provided excellent care, including taking the time necessary at each appointment to fully treat my symptoms and concerns. She once saw my daughter for a specific problem, after my daughter had seen several specialists in the city where she was attending college. Dr. Endo diagnosed the problem in one appointment. Cannot say enough good things about the doctors and staff. They promptly return phone calls and solve problems for me and my family.

March 8th, 2013
awful attitude, awful care, will never go back. worst health care experience ive ever had..
the gals at the front desk were extremely rude. yes, the WAITING ROOM wait was short, but they had me sitting in a room for 45 minutes before dr. endo waltzed in. she then gave me 10 minutes of her time. i could definitely tell she wasn't listening to what i was trying to explain to her because she just kept muttering, "mhmmm, mhmm, mhmm" then told me to "fill this". "This" was Anaprox, which is prescription aleve. I was in there to discuss my anxiety and she prescribed me aleve. i didn't even ask for a prescription. THEN she told me to come back for a follow up in 2 weeks. Uh huh. I'm sure you WOULD like me to waste an hour and a half of my life and $40 more dollars for a co-pay again to be ignored and prescribed expensive aleve so you can get another drug kickback for prescribing me dumb crap. NEVER again.