Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Office Visit show details Office Visit
Nov 30th, 2011

I found Dr. Joyce Evans to be personable. She listens to me and always ask do I have any questions. She goes all lab work. She explains all test and their findings. She stays on top of follow up visits. She returns telephone calls. She fills out forms in a timely manner. She has a great smile to match her personality. She is my favorite physician. She has the patience of Job.

Apr 3rd, 2011

Excellent physician.would recommend.

by A patient of this doctor for over 5 years...But considering going elsewhere. on Oct 8th, 2009

I like the care that this doctor provided. She showed professionalism, genuine concern, and even eye contact on each visit. The questions that she asks lets me know that she is interested in me--the patient. What I don't like, the horrible phone system. On several occasions I had to call more than 10 times. Each time I receive the voice mail system, press #2 to reach the doctor. Instead of reaching the doctor, I got "Please hold" and then the call was either routed to a constant busy signal or it a constant ring without anyone ever picking up. Today, I'm still trying to get through and I've been trying for 55 minutes.