A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Feagin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Feagin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Feagin, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Feagin graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Feagin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feagin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joyce E. Feagin practice?
Dr. Joyce Feagin practices Medical Oncology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Oncologists.