A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Feagin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Feagin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feagin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feagin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Feagin, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Feagin graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Feagin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Elizabeth Feagin MD is a female Oncologist , has 17 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joyce E. Feagin practice?
- Dr. Joyce Feagin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Feagin practices Medical Oncology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Oncologists.