A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Feagin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Feagin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feagin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feagin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Feagin, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Feagin graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Feagin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Elizabeth Feagin MD is a female Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joyce E. Feagin practice?
- Dr. Joyce Feagin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Feagin practices Medical Oncology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Oncologists.