A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Frye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Frye is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Frye, DO, MBA, MSCE is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Hot Flashes
- Imagery (Psychotherapy)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Frye graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Frye has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Frye DO, MBA, and MSCE is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joyce Frye practice?
- Dr. Joyce Frye has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Frye practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gwynn Oak, MD.
See Gwynn Oak Obstetricians & Gynecologists.