Dr. Joyce Goldenberg, MD
Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Such a caring group of individuals work here! show details Such a caring group of individuals work here!
by Lucy O. on Feb 5th, 2016 on doctor.com

Been coming here for 5 months since my car accident and have been treated so well by every member of the staff.

Attentive and Thorough show details Attentive and Thorough
by A. D. on Feb 4th, 2016 on doctor.com

I began treatment here after being struck by a truck while riding my bicycle. They saw me right away and have been thorough and responsive to my needs ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
heading to the place for over three months at least twice a week very professioanl nice and caring team the best place ever !!! show details heading to the place for over three months at least twice a week very professioanl nice and caring team the best place ever !!!
by Reoven A. on Feb 3rd, 2016 on doctor.com

I really love to come to this office and it always makes my day. Especially when Galina and Turana are there.. I even like Heidi and Lerma therapists ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
I am happy about services that I get here. show details I am happy about services that I get here.
by S. S. on Feb 3rd, 2016 on doctor.com

Great staff, very smart doctor.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
excellent experience show details excellent experience
by Anonymous on Jan 27th, 2016 on doctor.com

Very good office. Staff makes you feel at home. Doctor is excellent

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Good experience show details Good experience
by Anonymous on Jan 27th, 2016 on doctor.com

I've had a good experience. The staff is pleasant even when they are extremely busy. The PT and Acupuncture are professional people.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Very nice I have no complains all the girls are great. show details Very nice I have no complains all the girls are great.
by Xhevdet A. on Jan 27th, 2016 on doctor.com

Excellent.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
An Excellent and Professional Experience. show details An Excellent and Professional Experience.
by Susan B. on Jan 27th, 2016 on doctor.com

I came here after being hit by a car. Dr. Goldenberg developed a program that helped me so much with my recovery. Through physical therapy, exercise, ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
The office of Dr Goldenberg is excellent, they treat everyone as if they knew them along time. show details The office of Dr Goldenberg is excellent, they treat everyone as if they knew them along time.
by Donna S. on Jan 27th, 2016 on doctor.com

My experience with everyone here is that they all treat you great. The doctors are all caring for their patients. The acupuncture therapist are very k ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great experience show details Great experience
by E. K. on Jan 27th, 2016 on doctor.com

They provide excellent service, always on time, knowledgeable and professional staff, the ladies at the front desk are very pleasant.

Excellent show details Excellent
by J. M. on Nov 9th, 2015 on doctor.com

Excellent service always making sure everyone is alright.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
The office is on timely manner. Dr. Goldenberg is very professional and educated. show details The office is on timely manner. Dr. Goldenberg is very professional and educated.
by M. M. on Oct 30th, 2015 on doctor.com

Overall very pleasant and staff is great.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
I love the staff. The girls are amazing. Dr. Goldenberg is very professional and helpful show details I love the staff. The girls are amazing. Dr. Goldenberg is very professional and helpful
by L. S. on Oct 30th, 2015 on doctor.com

Overall great.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Absolutely revitalizing and rewarding. show details Absolutely revitalizing and rewarding.
by M. R. on Oct 30th, 2015 on doctor.com

I received great therapy since day one, which led me to feel pain relief! After my car accident, I was in a lot of pain. When I first came to therapy ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great staff and facility. show details Great staff and facility.
by Anonymous on Sep 2nd, 2015 on doctor.com

They actually care about their patients.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Anonymous on Sep 1st, 2015 on doctor.com

Everyone was extremely generous and patient.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Professional, pleasant, helpful friendly, efficient, and timely. show details Professional, pleasant, helpful friendly, efficient, and timely.
by Maria M. on Sep 1st, 2015 on doctor.com

My experience has been, overall, professional, pleasant and helpful. From day 1, the people at the facility have made me feel at home, very friendly, ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
My experience here is amazing show details My experience here is amazing
by Shamel S. on Sep 1st, 2015 on doctor.com

Everybody here is very helpful and go out they way to make sure that people have a nice smooth recovery.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great Staff! show details Great Staff!
by Anonymous on Sep 1st, 2015 on doctor.com

I feel like family here. They always call me a day before my appointment to remind me to come.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Very Caring and Passionate about getting you better show details Very Caring and Passionate about getting you better
by R. F. on Aug 31st, 2015 on doctor.com

Dr. G and her staff want you to get better and improve the quality of your life. The therapists, office staff, and other personal work with you every ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great attitudes! show details Great attitudes!
by Maureen H. on Aug 31st, 2015 on doctor.com

Always very helpful with any questions that I may have.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
I've never met such friendly people who are willing to help show details I've never met such friendly people who are willing to help
by D. . on Aug 31st, 2015 on doctor.com

The women in the counter are very friendly and they seem to be very quick to help you when you need something. The physical therapists are very friend ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Very professional staff, approachable. show details Very professional staff, approachable.
by Doris S. on Aug 31st, 2015 on doctor.com

Dr. Goldenberg takes the time to explain your condition and options available to you. I highly recommend Dr. Goldenberg and her staff.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Amazing! show details Amazing!
by Karen R. on Aug 31st, 2015 on doctor.com

The staff was very attentive and professional. They are very kind and patient, letting you work at your on pace.

A show details A
Jan 25th, 2009

The best therapy experience I ever had. The professionalism was outstanding.