A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Grossman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossman
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Grossman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Grossman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Renee Grossman MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joyce R. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Joyce Grossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Grossman practices Infectious Disease near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Infectious Disease Doctors.