A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Grossman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossman
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Grossman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Renee Grossman MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joyce R. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Joyce Grossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Grossman practices Infectious Disease near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Infectious Disease Doctors.