A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Hohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Hohn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Hohn, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hohn graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hohn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Tolles Hohn MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joyce T. Hohn practice?
- Dr. Joyce Hohn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joyce Hohn practices Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pulmonologists.