A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Hohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Hohn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hohn
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Hohn, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hohn graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hohn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Tolles Hohn MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joyce T. Hohn practice?
- Dr. Joyce Hohn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joyce Hohn practices Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pulmonologists.