A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Cobre Valley Community Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce K Lee MD is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joyce K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Joyce Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joyce Lee practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Phoenix Neurologists.