A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Kaferle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Kaferle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaferle graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Kaferle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Ellen Kaferle MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joyce E. Kaferle practice?
- Dr. Joyce Kaferle has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joyce Kaferle practices Family Medicine near Dexter, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Dexter Primary Care Doctors.