A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Kaferle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Kaferle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaferle graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Kaferle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaferle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joyce E. Kaferle practice?
Dr. Joyce Kaferle practices Family Medicine near Dexter, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Dexter Family Physicians.