Internist
1640 Fort St
Suite D
Trenton, MI 48183
734-671-6741
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 19th, 2014

Dr. Leon is lazy and does not care about her job. She has her nurse and staff doing her job.

by A former and unhappy patient on Jan 27th, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Leon for 10 years. The last two times I saw her at her at her previous practice, I was in great discomfort. She did not take my discomfort seriously. I believe she was covering up for a procedure that was preformed incorrectly by a surgeon. Do not trust Dr. Leon. The best day last year was when she left the practice and I needed to find a new primary care physician.

|  former patient  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Leon for 10 years, I would have recommended her to any one. Before leaving her last practice, I came in with severe pain to the point I could not sleep. She did not take me seriously. I went to see her two months in the row to discuss the pain. In the first note, she did not document on the pain. Dr. Leon covered for the surgeon over helping me through the pain. I am still in pain after almost a year after the surgery. My new PCP is helping to find out the cause of the pain. Thanks but no thanks for your assistance. I was planning on following you to your new clinic until you did not take me seriously at my last two appointments. I am very disappointed. I thought you were trustworthy and cared. Please reconsider using Dr. Leon.

|  Don't waste your time  |  show details
by Donna on Sep 13th, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She is pleasant enough however I do not think she really listens or cares about her patients. She will not talk to you on the phone. Always has her assistant contact you. Her assistant will put you on hold, ask the doctor your question, then come back to tell you her response. She will not speak with you herself. If you continue to question her the only response is to make another appointment. Don't waste your time unless you can plan on going to doctor every week or have insurance which doesn't require copays.

|  Patient  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2013

Dr. Kulick is extremely nice, a good listener, and prompt. I have been going to her for many years. I think she is great.

Oct 26th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Leon for the past 6 years. Because she is part-time it can take a little time to get an appointment, but it has never been more than a week, which I think is understandable since she is part-time and I knew that when I chose her.

May 10th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr Leon for about 3 years for diabetes. She is caring and very knowledgable about the latest thinking on the subject, and helps to keep me in line.

|  worst dr EVER  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2009

the worst doctor ever! she talks way too much about nothing, and while she is yapping her gums, you are waiting to b seen, my longest wait 1hr 20min.. i fell asleep twice. she takes forever to review paper work. i missed out on a diabetes study cause she took to long reviewing the paper work. and then my husband has been denied short term disability cause the office NEVER sent in the proper paper work. i called to see what the status of the paper was and they gave me attitude, and antaganized me.. seriously i now am on food stamp cause my husbands illness and the office not getting paper work done in time. thanks dr leon and your a-hole staff!

|  Worst Doctor in Michigan  |  show details
by Katherine on Oct 30th, 2008

I had a very bad experience with this Doctor in front of my daughter as I was on the exam table with a sheet. She yelled at me to Shut up and made my daughter cry along with myself. She was very rude, un professional and if I were dying I'd never let her touch me. Go to a different doctor. She's terrible! I think if I saw her on the street, I'd spit in her face!