3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Former patient of 10 years on Jun 25th, 2015

Dear Tim and Deborah, I wrote a bad review for the following reasons: I saw Dr. Leon in a previous practice for about 10 years. I was about to follow her to her new location. The last two times I saw her, I was in excruciating pain. I was not sleeping at night as a result. She did nothing for the pain. In the second to last note, she did not document that I was in pain, nor that I was having issues regarding a recent surgery. At the last appointment, she asked why I came in again for the pain when I was told the surgery discomfort would take up to 6 months to heal. She examined my shoulder and refused to accept the discomfort was in the chest wall muscle. Her note stated the pain was controlled by Ibuprofen. How would she know if my pain was controlled by ibuprofen when she never asked? In a scale of one to 10 for pain, the pain was a ten. She wanted me to live in pain. She stuck up for a friend of hers that screwed up on surgery. I now have limitations for the rest of my life as a result of Dr. Leon and the surgeon ignoring my pain and the issue not being tended to timely. I am still in pain daily, 28 months after I last saw Dr. Leon and over 2.5 years after the surgery.

Jun 23rd, 2015

wonderful doctor.

Best Doctor I EVER Had show details Best Doctor I EVER Had
by Meredith P. on Dec 4th, 2014

Dr. Leon saved my life. She was my doctor for years and was able to find the root cause of my disease and didn't just treat the symptoms. The day she left the practice in Canton, I felt like I would be lost with another doctor. She always listened to me. I never had a problem getting and appointment. She didn't always go for the medicinal way to handle ailments but she also looked at holistic medicine. She saved my life and I wish other doctors cared as much as Dr. Leon. She visited me while hospitalized. Called ahead to the ER when I had to go and always took my calls when I needed to speak with her. She is a gem!

Patient show details Patient
by Tim and Debora Barr on Dec 1st, 2014

My wife and I both see Dr. Leon. We don't understand why she is getting such bad reviews. My only thought is that it is typically the dissatisfied people who take the time to do a review. Every time we see Dr. Leon she is patient, attentive and thorough. We would recommend her to anyone.

Jul 19th, 2014

Dr. Leon is lazy and does not care about her job. She has her nurse and staff doing her job.

by A former and unhappy patient on Jan 27th, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Leon for 10 years. The last two times I saw her at her at her previous practice, I was in great discomfort. She did not take my discomfort seriously. I believe she was covering up for a procedure that was preformed incorrectly by a surgeon. Do not trust Dr. Leon. The best day last year was when she left the practice and I needed to find a new primary care physician.

former patient show details former patient
Sep 14th, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Leon for 10 years, I would have recommended her to any one. Before leaving her last practice, I came in with severe pain to the point I could not sleep. She did not take me seriously. I went to see her two months in the row to discuss the pain. In the first note, she did not document on the pain. Dr. Leon covered for the surgeon over helping me through the pain. I am still in pain after almost a year after the surgery. My new PCP is helping to find out the cause of the pain. Thanks but no thanks for your assistance. I was planning on following you to your new clinic until you did not take me seriously at my last two appointments. I am very disappointed. I thought you were trustworthy and cared. Please reconsider using Dr. Leon.

Don't waste your time show details Don't waste your time
by Donna on Sep 13th, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She is pleasant enough however I do not think she really listens or cares about her patients. She will not talk to you on the phone. Always has her assistant contact you. Her assistant will put you on hold, ask the doctor your question, then come back to tell you her response. She will not speak with you herself. If you continue to question her the only response is to make another appointment. Don't waste your time unless you can plan on going to doctor every week or have insurance which doesn't require copays.

Patient show details Patient
Feb 10th, 2013

Dr. Kulick is extremely nice, a good listener, and prompt. I have been going to her for many years. I think she is great.

Oct 26th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Leon for the past 6 years. Because she is part-time it can take a little time to get an appointment, but it has never been more than a week, which I think is understandable since she is part-time and I knew that when I chose her.

May 10th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr Leon for about 3 years for diabetes. She is caring and very knowledgable about the latest thinking on the subject, and helps to keep me in line.

worst dr EVER show details worst dr EVER
Dec 11th, 2009

the worst doctor ever! she talks way too much about nothing, and while she is yapping her gums, you are waiting to b seen, my longest wait 1hr 20min.. i fell asleep twice. she takes forever to review paper work. i missed out on a diabetes study cause she took to long reviewing the paper work. and then my husband has been denied short term disability cause the office NEVER sent in the proper paper work. i called to see what the status of the paper was and they gave me attitude, and antaganized me.. seriously i now am on food stamp cause my husbands illness and the office not getting paper work done in time. thanks dr leon and your a-hole staff!

Worst Doctor in Michigan show details Worst Doctor in Michigan
by Katherine on Oct 30th, 2008

I had a very bad experience with this Doctor in front of my daughter as I was on the exam table with a sheet. She yelled at me to Shut up and made my daughter cry along with myself. She was very rude, un professional and if I were dying I'd never let her touch me. Go to a different doctor. She's terrible! I think if I saw her on the street, I'd spit in her face!