Joyce D Liporace, MD
11 Industrial Boulevard
Paoli Pointe, Suite 204
Paoli, PA 19301
(610) 644-6251
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Epilepsy  |  show details
by Jh on Jan 8th, 2014

Absolutely the best neurologist I have ever had for my daughter who had seizures daily from a stroke as an infant. She listens and understands and truly wants to help my daughters epilepsy!

|  Epilepsy patient, advocate, and author of "Epilepsy Information"  |  show details
by Diane Keeler on Feb 26th, 2013

I LOVE Dr. Liporace. She's a phenomenal doctor who truly cares about here patients and their families. There's only one thing she can't do, duplicate herself. If all "doctors," were more like her, Americans would be healthier and happier.

|  Thank you is never enough  |  show details
by F.Franklin on Nov 26th, 2012

More than a doctor, a friend, an angel in disguise. It was fate we found her when we did and can't thank her enough for her knowledge, support and sympathy through a difficult time. Without her we were close to giving up but with her help have been blessed with two beautiful , healthy children for which we are ever thankful.

|  Dr. L is a gem  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

I have seen 5 neurologists since being diagnosed with partial complex seizures in 1986, and Dr. L is by far the most competent and caring. Altho her office is 15 miles away, it's worth the inconvenience.

Jun 12th, 2012

Dec 24th, 2011

I was first exposed to Dr. Liporace during my stay at Thomas Jefferson Hospitol after a complicated procedure caused me to have a stroke during surgery and endure a three month hospitalization. Dr. Liporace has cared for me extremely well. She is always patient in the examining room and willing to answer my questions. If I send her an Email, she will usually respond that day or the next. She is an amazing Doctor. Donald Johnson,

|  Surgery  |  show details
May 29th, 2011

She saved my life. She's the best I have ever come acrossed. It's been 6 yrs now. No seizures, and I'm off my medication for a year. From her smile to her bed side mannor. She's the one!Lois Metzger

|  A good Doc notices everything!  |  show details
by Diane Campanile on May 20th, 2010

Dr. Liporace is extremely perceptive and noticed things about me that my closest family and friends had never. Her capability has allowed her to be more useful than others doctors had been in helping me.

Feb 23rd, 2010

Great doctor!

|  Diane Keeler  |  show details
by Diane Keeler on Dec 5th, 2008

I recommend Dr. Liporace to everyone in need of a doctor who know's what they're doing! I don't think it's possible to find anyone better than her. There might be a few closely equivalent but NONE better! I am blessed to have her as my doctor.