Dr. Joyce Liporace Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joyce Liporace?

Posted on March 9th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Liporace's for 24 years. Incredible Doctor and has helped me create a quality life with my epilepsy. Her experience with Epilepsy in Woman has been a life saver. Great person. Great Doctor. I am the lucky one to have her as a Doctor. I cannot say enough

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Dr Liporace was very kind and had a calming effect. I felt she understood my condition and was willing to help.

Patient

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Dr. Liporace herself is great. The only doctor I have who gets me in on time, or within 10 minutes. Listens to me, gives me detailed information on medications. She recently moved to a farther away location but I stayed with her...its worth the extra drive. Rude staff though.

Posted on April 18th, 2015

Dr. Liporace is the rudest physician I have ever met. She should stop and listen to her patients once in a while.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on October 8th, 2014

She is an excellent neurologist. Before my first appointment was over, she was able to tell me not only what kind of seizures I had (petit mal), but what had caused them (meningitis when I was a child), and where my scar tissue in my brain would be (left frontal lobe) based on her observation that the right side of my face grew more slowly than my left side, (by centimeters!) and therefore my left frontal lobe was affected. This was all confirmed when she got my MRI results! Amazing!! She is the only doctor that was able to diagnose me. I literally had one doctor say "well, there are many people that have seizures and no one knows why." and never thought to perform an MRI. Well....she knew. I have been on a medication for 8 years and it has not only worked, it was the safest out there for pregnancy (with extra folic acid) and I have 4 completely healthy children with no side effects whatsoever! Her office moved to over an hour away from me and I would rather drive there than see anyone else. I thank God for her and would recommend her to anyone for any neurological issues. I hope you have the same experience!

Nice staff; Impossible Scheduling

Posted on October 7th, 2014

I heard wonderful things about Dr. Liporace. The staff was courteous. However in this day and age, they have a busy signal when trying to get through. There are so many ways around that it is obvious they don't want the extra hassle of keeping up with voicemails when they have the patient portal. the portal is great except when you are not by internet access. Or you have a seizure and need to cancel an apt and your spouse should be able to get through on the phone to leave a msg that you need to cancel due to seizures instead of getting a busy signal. and then I am unable to be seen by my neurologist when I just had numerous seizures just because I was unlucky enough to have them on the day of my scheduled appointment. now I have to wait more than 3 months to see her again. I've been on the "cancellation list" for months. I don't think she spends time with me or follows up besides the minimum required. I am hoping things change but at this point I would not recommend this doctor or office.

Epilepsy

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Absolutely the best neurologist I have ever had for my daughter who had seizures daily from a stroke as an infant. She listens and understands and truly wants to help my daughters epilepsy!

Epilepsy patient, advocate, and author of "Epilepsy Information"

Posted on February 27th, 2013

I LOVE Dr. Liporace. She's a phenomenal doctor who truly cares about here patients and their families. There's only one thing she can't do, duplicate herself. If all "doctors," were more like her, Americans would be healthier and happier.

Dr. L is a gem

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

I have seen 5+ neurologists since being diagnosed with partial complex seizures in 1986, and Dr. L is by far the most competent and caring. Altho her office is 15+ miles away, it's worth the inconvenience.

A good Doc notices everything!

Posted on May 20th, 2010

Dr. Liporace is extremely perceptive and noticed things about me that my closest family and friends had never. Her capability has allowed her to be more useful than others doctors had been in helping me.

Posted on February 24th, 2010

Great doctor!

Diane Keeler

Posted on December 6th, 2008

I recommend Dr. Liporace to everyone in need of a doctor who know's what they're doing! I don't think it's possible to find anyone better than her. There might be a few closely equivalent but NONE better! I am blessed to have her as my doctor.