A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Lovett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Lovett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovett graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lovett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lovett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joyce W. Lovett practice?
Dr. Joyce Lovett practices Pediatrics near Lilburn, GA.
See Lilburn Pediatricians.