Dr. Joyce Lynch Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 16th, 2015

AVOID THIS DOCTOR

Always an issue with staff getting allergy shots. She failed to keep us informed and updated with treatment and required appointments. She blamed everyone else except her. Was more interested in keeping us as patient and blaming others for her failures. We wasted 1 1/2 years of time dealing with her. WOULD NEVER SEE HER AGAIN!!

December 9th, 2015

Great Doc!!!

Great MD for me, and my son

April 21st, 2014

Did not care about her patients

First appointment was 1 hour 20 min of waiting time in the room. After following by bunch of expensive test and 2 CAT scans result was just taking antibiotics like in walking clinic. After 2 month i get to the same problem. I called office. Getting call back during been sick was about a week. After nurse talk to doctor was offered to get first available appt. in 8 days to get culture to see what it is. Question is why do i need this doctor who dont care while i m sick and sending to walking clinic? What she gonna collect from my nose after been sick for 18 days? Do you really think its was professional ? Or its just money collection? Btw last time i visit her and she collect culture result was negative - i guess because by the time you get appt with her you not sick at that moment.

October 11th, 2013

I like her

I think she's a good doctor. I haven't needed surgery but I think she's been accurate in diagnosing my condition and following up. As far as personality, I really like hers. She reminds me more of an engineer the ways she's direct and to the point and I like that. The only thing I don't like is that I wait more than an hour to see her but she takes her time with me and so I just know that going into it. Sorry, but a lot of good doctors are that way. She also writes her notes right after your visit with her so her notes are accurate.

September 29th, 2011

sa

My experience was entirely different from some others written here. It was just as professional, helpful and understanding as I had expected from a MIMA doctor. I can't help but think there was more to it when I read the angry review. The wait was a little too long.

September 28th, 2011

Honestly I am shocked that anyone would have less than a wonderful opinion about this doctor. I have had surgery by her, as have my children and father. We would trust no other ear nose and throat doctor. That's just our opinion. She is so thorough, regardless if we have only one item as a complaint.

December 7th, 2009

The office staff is great; they're helpful, willing to chat and to smile, and always seem eager to help. Dr. Lynch herself seemed caring at first, but I think she grew a little impatient when I had trouble understanding the details on the sinus passages. I've had several visits with her and she always seems to be in a rush. She runs out of the office as fast as she comes into it. I actually didn't see her at all the day of the surgery, she entered the room after I was unconscious and left before I was awake again. But at the same time,while she seemed too busy to explain things, the office staff was available and willing to sit down with the patient and explain things out and answer questions.Overall, my experience was a pleasant one, and she got the job done.

September 17th, 2009

Do not recomend

A few years ago I was scheduled to have surgery, I wasn't feeling well, low oxygen count and high fever. She was going to proceed with the surgery until the nurse spoke up. Thank God for nurses paying attention, I was advised by another Doctor that in my condition it could have been fatal. Bedside manner was horrible, I wasn't going to write a review but saw the other, obviously Dr. Lynch hasn't changed through the years, very sad.

May 28th, 2016