A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Lee, DDS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Mee Kyoung Lee DDS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Joyce M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Joyce Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Lee practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.