A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Lee, DDS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Mee Kyoung Lee DDS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Joyce M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Joyce Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joyce Lee practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Canton Pediatricians and Canton Pediatric Specialists.