A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Mauk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Mauk is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Mauk, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mauk graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Mauk has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mauk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joyce E. Mauk practice?
Dr. Joyce Mauk practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Neurologists.