A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Mbekeani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Mbekeani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mbekeani
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mbekeani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Mbekeani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mbekeani graduated from University Of Queensland, Herston.
Dr. Mbekeani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce N Mbekeani MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joyce N. Mbekeani practice?
- Dr. Joyce Mbekeani has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Mbekeani practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.