A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Mbekeani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Mbekeani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Mbekeani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mbekeani graduated from University Of Queensland, Herston.
Dr. Mbekeani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce N Mbekeani MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joyce N. Mbekeani practice?
- Dr. Joyce Mbekeani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joyce Mbekeani practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.