Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Jeanine Y. (Cavallo) Durr on Jun 16th, 2015

I started with Dr. Michael about 1 year after she started her practice and I only left after 20 plus years after moving out of state to Ohio. I only wish I could have brought her with me. If you are lucky to get her as your doctor you will never be treated like a number, but a real person. Thank you for every thing you did for me, I will never forget you.

Excellent Physician who is difficult to get in to see. show details Excellent Physician who is difficult to get in to see.
Dec 4th, 2010

Dr. Michael saved my life. She doubtlessly has saved others as well. There is a long waiting time for an appointment with because she is in such demand. I'll miss her.

Aug 13th, 2010

Dr. Michael is the most caring, informed, and intuitive Dr. I have ever met. I cannot rrecommend her highly enough. I am a big consumer of medical needs and she is the only one I trust.

No complaints from me! show details No complaints from me!
by H. Clark on Jan 6th, 2010

Although Dr. Michael is listed as a family doctor, I go to her for my 'female' visits. It was very important to me that I find someone who has personally had children before and who was at least a few years older than me so we could relate on current female health issues. I don't feel 'invaded' or rushed during my visits. She is the only doctor I have ever been able to say that about.Dr. Michael met all of my expectations and then some. I would, and have, recommended her to my female friends.