A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Mitchell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mitchell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Melvina Dix Mitchell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joyce M. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Joyce Mitchell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joyce Mitchell practices Pediatrics near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Canton Pediatricians.