Dr. Joyce Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joyce Moore?

April 16th, 2015

A fine surgeon.

October 18th, 2014

Absolutely Wonderful

Dr. Moore is a truly compassionate doctor who is very skilled at her job. She performed a double mastectomy for me two years ago and, when my Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer, Dr. Moore did a wonderful, wonderful job with her, too. She is a kind, caring person and a terrific physician.

October 16th, 2012

Dr Moore is Kind and Highly Skilled

I feel extremely fortunate to have Dr. Moore as my breast cancer surgeon. Her office fit me into her schedule within days of my diagnosis. From the beginning, she has been kind, clear, and competent in educating me about my cancer, exploring and explaining my options, supporting my decision, and performing my surgery with the utmost care and precision so my recovery time was minimized. At several decision points along the way, she gave me (in retrospect) perfect advice that helped me avoid additional unnecessary surgery and troubles. I believe she did an exceptional job on my sentinel node biopsy, too, which is so important in preventing future problems. She is a professional, smart physician -- top of the line as far as I can tell on many, many levels. She came highly recommended to me and I would recommend her to anyone going through a similar situation. It takes so much worry away when you have confidence in your surgeon.

February 15th, 2012

cancer patient

I would highly recommend Dr. Moore to family and friends. She is very knowledge and has a great bedside manner.

February 2nd, 2012

One of the best doctor I ever had

Dr. Moore is very professional, very kind, and very thoughtful person. She gives me very positive and good energy every time I meet her. I wish I can give her a million stars!! !

December 1st, 2011

A little too arrogant!

I took my 17 year old son to Dr. Moore as she came highly recommended for gynecomastia surgery. She was extremely confident and we made an appt. to have it done. A few days afterward, my son still felt a lump and we called the office assistant assured us it was just "scar tissue." Then he started squeezing it and liquid came out. Her assistant continued "assuring us" that it was perfectly normal, blah blah blah. I guess she's telepathic. We went to Parker Adventist to get an ultrasound and he still had gynecomastia tissue under his nipple. Dr. Moore had assured us she "got it all" and it comes in ONE PIECE so since she took out a lump of it, it was "all gone." WRONG. It wasn't. I would never go back here as they are arrogant and wrong. Now he has to have a 2nd surgery to get the remaining tissue out that she assured us could not possibly be there after the surgery! Arrogance doesn't impress me.

May 12th, 2011

Nancy Vatter

I absolutely ADORE Dr. Joyce Moore. She was my breast surgeon after a cancer diagnosis. She's loving, compassionate and really cares about her patients. She is an OUTSTANDING doctor. If she becomes your doctor, you are in the VERY BEST OF HANDS!

April 19th, 2011

This doctor was referred to me as the On Call General Surgeon. She was very pleasant, the surgery went very well, and I highly recommend her. She is liked by her peers...and that is important.

May 10th, 2010

Arrogant

November 4th, 2009

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Moore is an excellent doctor. She performed an excision of a cyst on me and it was painless. She talked me all the way through it. She is knowledgable, kind and fantastic at what she does. She is one of the best reccommendations I have ever gotten for a doctor.

July 21st, 2017