A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Moscowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Moscowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Moscowitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moscowitz graduated from Stanford University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moscowitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moscowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joyce A. Moscowitz practice?
Dr. Joyce Moscowitz practices Family Medicine near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wappingers Falls, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See Newburgh Family Physicians.