A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Moscowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Moscowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Moscowitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moscowitz graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Moscowitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Anne Moscowitz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joyce A. Moscowitz practice?
- Dr. Joyce Moscowitz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joyce Moscowitz practices Family Medicine near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wappingers Falls, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Newburgh Primary Care Doctors.