A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Muni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Muni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muni
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Muni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Contact lenses
Education & Awards
Dr. Muni graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Muni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce T Muni MD and MPH is a female Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joyce T. Muni practice?
- Dr. Joyce Muni has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Muni practices Ophthalmology near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Ophthalmologists.