A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Muni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Muni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Contact lenses
Education & Awards
Dr. Muni graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Muni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce T Muni MD and MPH is a female Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joyce T. Muni practice?
- Dr. Joyce Muni has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Muni practices Ophthalmology near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Ophthalmologists.