Dr. Joyce Muni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 14th, 2016
Excellent!
I have been a patient of Dr. Muni for about 14 years. She sees all of our family members and we just love her professional manner, skill, and gracious personality. The office is well-run and the staff members are delightful. We appreciate how patient and understanding Dr. Muni is with our son who has special needs. She is the best!

September 30th, 2014
Excellent Doctor and human being.
She is wonderful! I will never forget when my Dad had a stroke and she took time to come after midnight, to diagnose why he lost his eyesight. She sat by his bed side, comforted him and made him feel better. She is a compassionate soul..We love Dr. Muni.

August 30th, 2011
Best Opthalmologist We've Seen
Dr. Muni is a superb doctor. Our entire family has seen her for years and, unlike many of the opthalmologists today, she does her own exams and fittings. She takes a great deal of time to be sure that contacts and glasses fit perfectly. When my husband suffered vision loss after surgery for an aneurysm, she was the only doctor who gave him hope that he would recover some of his vision. She was absolutely right. She also took the time to refer him to a retina specialist on a Friday afternoon when she noticed some loss of circulation in one of his retinas. She called the doc and persuaded him to stay at his office just to see my husband. We will always be grateful for her compassion and caring attitude. We moved to CO recently, but continue to check in with Dr. Muni every other year just to be sure everything is OK. We have not found any docs out here who compare to Dr. Muni.

May 24th, 2010
Innappropriate office comments
Dr. Muni seems very qualified and knowledgeable about her job, but lacks some good common sense when making small talk with her patients. I witnessed her ask a patient in front of the entire waiting area "When are you due?". The patient looked at her with horror and replied "I'm not pregnant." I later watched as that same patient walked out of the office with tears streaming down her face. Dr. Muni is old enough and has certainly been dealing with the public long enough to know better. Shame on her!

April 2nd, 2009
My favorite doctor
I don't know what is wrong with the other person who reviewed Dr. Muni. My whole family has been seeing Dr. Muni for over 15 years. We love her because she really cares about our overall well-being. She spends a lot of time with us such as figuring out just the right contacts that fit, even if it takes a few times. The staff all know my family by name and have always been polite. I have never had a bad experience. I have recommended many other friends to see her.