Dr. Joyce Neal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

June 21st, 2016
#Nolongerapatient
I was a patient of Dr. Neal for several years when she first opened her practice in our area. I loved Dr. Neal as my doctor and traveled over one hour as some of you to see her. She was a great listener, spent time answering questions and wonderful soft bedside manner. Until, a few appointments of waiting almost an hour to be seen. While waiting in the waiting area observing the staff have personal conversations and be offended as patients came in that they were interrupted. When Dr. Neal did enter my room she appeared rushed/stressed and a little agitated. She would hurry through the exam in a rough manner and be very short (rude) with responses if I asked any questions. I thought the first time it may have been a bad day but repeated treatment in the same form left me no choice but to move to another doctor. I do think she was a wonderful doctor and somewhere on the way with the stress of things they sometimes loose the love for the job. Sad...

April 8th, 2016
Good Doctor
I've been a patient of Dr. Neal's since the early 2000's. She has delivered both of my children and soon to be a third. She is very thorough and I've never had any issues. I'm very surprised to read the other negative comments. I travel 50 minutes from home and a hour and a half from work to get to her office, so for me to make that drive she's a good doctor. The staff is pleasant and wait time for appointments are better than other doctor's offices.

September 1st, 2015
She is the worst doctor I have ever visited. I will never go back

March 21st, 2015
Wife is dead ..........period. because of her

February 23rd, 2015
Great OBGYN and staff.
I've read some negative reviews about her but ive been going to her for 7+ years now. She's delivered both of my kids. She's the best doctor I've had, that's why I've stuck with her. Doctors I've had in the past have been cold and uninterested but to me it feels like she actually takes the time. She remembers me and our appointments feel familiar and comfortable. I don't have to repeat myself like I've had to with previous doctors. Office staff is a refreshing plus and waiting time is nonexistent. I never feel like a stranger at any appointment no matter how long it had been since my last.

May 19th, 2014
Dr Neal
She is a great doctor. She is very dedicated to her patients and their care.

March 24th, 2013
She is a relly bad women.

May 11th, 2011
wow
her staff is rude and for a lack of better words, stupid. it takes me 3 days of phone calls just to get them to call in a refill on my presciption. everytime i have to deal with them i feel like throwing my cellphone into a wall. i would rather get pregnant and live on welfare for the rest of my life then go through the process of asking them to call my pharmacy again.