Dr. Joyce Noriega Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joyce Noriega?

April 19th, 2017

Great office staff. Great nurses. I felt welcome and at ease.

January 17th, 2016

After delivering my 3rd child I had a lot of bleeding and knew something wasn't right. I made 4 different appts. to only be told it was normal. Dr. Noriega was rude. I felt rushed and I was a nuisance to her. I practically begged for ultrasounds to make sure no placenta was left behind. She laughed and hurried me out the door. Few days later while driving I heard a pop and blood was pouring out between my legs. I was blacking out as I pulled in my driveway. I crawled through front door and called 911. My husband was in shock by all the blood. I was given fluids at an emergency clinic. The drs. couldnt stop the bleeding. I was then brought to St. Roper where another dr. who was affiliated w Noriega's didn't examine me and refused to give me an ultrasound when I asked. She told me it was just my period. I was furious but, nothing I could do. 2 wks. later while showering I passed 2 huge pieces of placenta. Considering her office was closed because it was a weekend I put the placenta in a jar in a paper bag in the fridge till Monday rolled around. I walked in her office on Mon. w my paper bag and plopped it on the counter. I demanded to see Noriega immediately and I made it be known for all her patients and staff that I almost bled to death due to her negligence. Noriega hurried me back in a room and quickly examined my specimen. Only then did she give me an ultrasound where it should huge amounts of placenta. She left and came back with some giant tongs like I was in some third world country. I refused her tongs and left with my records and had a dnc at the hospital. Stay away from this practice!!!

November 24th, 2015

DONT GO TO HER

WORST DOCTOR EVER. PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

February 28th, 2014

No kidding, I waited 1.5Hrs to see doc. She was in & out within 5 minutes. I was made to feel that my concerns were almost ridiculous & she was in a quick hurry to get to other patients. Never going here again. My first doctor visit in 3.5 yrs, and this is why!

October 3rd, 2012

Worst doc ever

Worst doctor!!! Do not use this doctor! She never came back to see me after the c section and she literally walked out of my chekups every time.

October 25th, 2011

Love Dr. Noreiga

I have been going to Dr. Noreiga for approx. 7 or 8 years. She always takes the time to listen to my concerns. What I love the most about her is if I discuss a topic she is unsure of she does not hesitate to point me in the right direction. She's funny, kind and patient.

May 25th, 2017