A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Oleszek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oleszek
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Oleszek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Oleszek, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Movement Disorders
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Oleszek graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oleszek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Oleszek MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joyce Oleszek practice?
- Dr. Joyce Oleszek has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Oleszek practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Physiatrists and Aurora Pediatric Specialists.