Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joyce Onyekaba
Dr. Joyce Onyekaba, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Minneapolis, MN and Minneapolis, MN. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Onyekaba is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital and Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility. She speaks English.
Dr. Joyce Onyekaba has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joyce Onyekaba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Nha Nguyen
Family Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Dr. Matthew Nwaneri
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Dr. Ahmed Mohamed
Minneapolis, MN 0.15 mi24